Employer Reporting Requirements under the ACA – Are You Ready?
This presentation provides an overview of the employer shared responsibility requirements under Code Section 4980H and will prepare attendees for the ins and outs of employer reporting obligations under Code Sections 6055 and 6056 on Forms 1094 and 1095 which will be due in early 2016.
Takeaways from the session include:
- Who is responsible for reporting?
- What information must be reported and to whom?
- What is the meaning of various reporting codes and how do they correlate to the employer shared responsibility penalties?
- How to respond to IRS Notice and Demand for Payment?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 minutes, 14 seconds
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self