The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) offers several specialists certification programs that are aimed at
improving your education and providing you with that competitive edge you’ve been looking for. The programs are focused
on providing transparency, education and communication. The Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® requires 8 modules
of educational training followed by an online 100 question exam. Becoming certified through our organization demonstrates
credibility and marks you as the expert in your respective field. The interactive and custom training through one of our
certification programs will provide you with an indubitable competitive edge in your field of work.
- 8 Educational Training Videos, approximately 45-60 minutes in length in one of the following formats:
• Online classroom through our digital educational platform
• Live webcast (additional fee required, please contact for more information)
• Face to Face proctoring (additional fee required, please contact for more information)
• Upon completion of all educational training, participants are eligible to take online certification exam in
Digital Chalk platform
• Upon successful completion of certification exam, participants will receive designation as a Certified
Voluntary Benefits Specialist® in their respective program as well as the certification seal to use on all their
business and social media related material
• All Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialists® will be featured on our Voluntary Benefits Association website
(www.VBAssociation.com) and will be searchable through our unique search functionality by country, state
and city with their name, title and company along with a message feature allowing the person to be
contacted by anybody (their actual email addresses will be hidden).
• EHBC Support Staff for online access and inquires
• Automatic renewal of certification administered by EHBC*
• Press Releases/Blogs on Company certification and success
• Customized Q&A follow up based on compilation of questions submitted by each participant
• Option to log in once per month for live Q&A with Jonathan Edelheit, President of the EHBC
• 50% off the purchase of any other certification with enrollment in the group certification program
• 2-Year Renewal for each associate certification included in group package
($200 value per each individual certification)
• Custom E-Blast schedule to inform participants on certification information, Digital Chalk access, step-
by-step instructions, additional voluntary benefits updates, reminders for quarterly webinars and access
to voluntary benefits webinars
• Custom analysis reports of associates progress and pass rates
Group certifications are designed for unique and specific accommodations.
*All certification programs are active for two years, with 5 HRs of CE requirements per year to maintain valid certification.