The Voluntary Benefits Association is the first national non-profit trade association focused on Voluntary Benefits for employer groups and affinity groups. Our goal is to promote the education, implementation and enrollment of Voluntary Benefits in the workplace.
- To raise awareness of the advantages Voluntary Benefits have for employees and plan members.
- To provide a reliable source of information, statistics and research data on Voluntary Benefits for employers, affinity groups, insurance companies, insurance agents and consultants.
- To create a central point of communication and networking for employers, affinity groups, insurance companies, insurance agents and consultants.
- To perform research and surveys in the area of Voluntary Benefits.
- To bring the Voluntary Benefits industry together to find more efficient and effective ways to educate, implement and enroll Voluntary Benefits.
- To reduce the costs for members of the association in enrolling or administering their voluntary benefit programs through group purchasing power.
- To work to find new systems, technologies and methods that create more effective enrollment; and to increase employee and plan member participation in Voluntary Benefits.
- To identify new voluntary benefit insurance plans and products that the VBA’s employer and affinity group members wish to be created and work with insurance companies to create these needed projects.
The VBA is the first and only non-profit association in the Voluntary Benefits and worksite insurance industry. Unlike other organizations the Voluntary Benefits Association is a non-profit organization.
The Voluntary Benefits Association was created to promote and protect the interests of the multi-billion dollar, multi-million participant, industry. The Voluntary Benefits Association was also founded as an employer and affinity group coalition. Many employers and affinity groups do not know where to turn to find out what are the best Voluntary Benefits products to offer to employees, who the best Voluntary Benefits insurance companies are, or who are the best enrollment firms or technology firms. Many employers and affinity groups are looking for new innovative products and new ways to improve education, enrollment and participation in Voluntary Benefits. The Voluntary Benefits Association will work to accomplish these goals on behalf of our employer and affinity group members.
For more information on the Voluntary Benefits Association, please contact us via email at email@example.com