How to Use a Private Exchange to Support Your Human Capital Goals
Employers have a multitude of concerns, including the rising cost of health care and how to best address changing regulations emerging out of the evolving health care environment. At the same time, they’re focused on maintaining a human capital strategy that addresses external demands, and continues to provide competitive benefits that will attract and retain employees. Is there a role for private exchange in all of this?
That’s what this session will explore. We’ll look at feedback from the early adopters. Lay out exactly what a private exchange is. Discuss how it can address health care cost drivers. Examine how it can add dimension and direction to your human capital strategy. From the pros to the cons, this “how-to” session will cover it all. And if you decide a private exchange is right for your organization? This session will show you how to get started.
During this session, participants will:
- Better understand the features and value of a defined contribution model with a private exchange
- Learn what constitutes a private exchange and how it can help drive a Human Capital strategy
- Learn what motivated some employers to migrate early—and how the private exchange model can (and cannot) address health care cost drivers.
- Understand whether a private exchange model is right for your organization—and if it is, how you can get started down that path
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 51 minutes, 6 seconds
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self